Peticija protiv uvodjenja takse za održavanje odžaka u Novom Sadu

Gost

#51 Novak Petrović

2013-06-10 07:13

U Novom Sadu ima 10.000.000 m2 stamnenog prostora tako da je cifra mnogo veća od priložene. Ovo je nezakonito,i treba ići na sud sa njima odluku ne ukinu!!!

Gost

2013-06-12 17:51

Ua lopovi kradu nas dinar po dinar

Gost

2013-06-15 11:22

Ovu "incijativu" možemo smatrati PREDLOGOM, a odluku o prihvatanju usluge i plaćanju donosi svaki pojedinac...

Gost

2013-06-23 01:42

Uskoro, i u vašem gradu, taksa na vazduh koji dišemo.

Gost

2013-06-25 19:50

Ako ova peticija na prodje treba se napraviti toliko posla JKP-u da im se ne isplati da ciste odzake. Dabogda im se urusila kuca u odzak
Melissawy

#56 Acheter Colospa, medicaments En Ligne

2013-07-25 19:18

Application: Flat sheet applied directly onto the wound.Activate the MDI only once per inhalation.Finish all the medication even after feeling better.However, this dissertation just scratches the surface with respect to the factors influencing Hedera helix distribution, abundance and development.Osteoporosis worsens silently, but at advanced stages it can destroy your quality of life.Abad de SantillГЎn argues that this formula made the lobbyists believe that they could contain the threat of a revolution that was taking place in society.Gaspar produced Christian devotional poetry written in the Roman script in the Tagalog language.The office or clinic must ensure secure storage of the samples and perform a monthly inspection of the sample supply, including reconciliation of the perpetual inventory.These proposals will then be considered formally by the relevant partner with the production and circulation of the draft Local Biodiversity Action Plan.The other responses are not correct. Acheter Isoptin En Ligne They occur in the northern part of the deciduous forest-woodland zone.Pesame, Dios mio, de todo corazon de aberos ofendido, pesame de todos mis pecados por el infierno que mereci y por el cielo que perdi, pero mucho mas me pesa porque pecando ofendi a un Dios tan bueno y digno de todo mi amor.Ranunculus trichophyllus ssp.Unitaid para medicamentos contra el Sida.Examples of such attachments could be a syringe, tube, or Vacutainer.Therefore, we will comment only on the results reflected on Table 4B.Risk factors for chronic constipation based on a general practice sample.After Hazel Grove at Saltburn is the grassy bank above the Promenade.Mosaik sowie die Dynamik durch Hangrutschungen, Steinschlag etc.What advice should I give about physical activity?
dimnicar

#57 Re:

2013-09-04 17:44

#11: -

prijatelju eko taksa se placa uveliko

Gost

2013-11-15 14:51

Zar na ovaj namet treba neki komentar??

Gost

2014-06-15 19:28

Prikladan način da se izrazi svoj stav i podrška.
Sraman trošak i gubitak energije svih učesnika peticije za ovakakav namet građanima.

Ovaj post je uklonjen od strane administratora stranice (Prikaži detalje)

2014-06-16 02:12